Case in Affitto in Sao Mamede Infesta, 124 case in Sao
In addition to the double bed, dining table and a very comfortable sofa guests can rely on integrated sound card, connected to iPhone, TV and Internet system. At the end of this street you will find the Ribeira area, next to Douro river, with its magnificent views of the river and its bridges, of which the D. They also gave us a sketch book, where you go gathered pictures of places and restaurants and those who had information very helpful during the whole week. Silvia is a great host and have us lots of information:) Regina 2017-04-14T00:00:00Z Silvia’s apartment has a great location – you can just go to most places by foot.. It is spacious, with two fronts, and two terraces, decorated with the criteria and fully equipped with high quality materials. stay This is a nice place to be, far enough away from the crowds in the center of the city, but easily enough to the center via the U-Bahn. The Mouzinho 134 building is located in the historical centre of Porto, in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Center. Thank you for the beautiful and cozy place:) – Phil young 2018-06-08T00:00:00Z Fui muito bem acomodada, local super limpo e tranquilo
The host Olga was very suggest friendly and nice to us, to visit, to prepare us for the card and welcomed us with Port wine. Two people in the bedroom and two persons sleeping in a comfortable sofa-bed in the living room. The adjacent, bright, fully equipped kitchen serves as a walkway to the terrace, the ideal place for a relaxing late afternoon. The bedroom has a couple bed, you have an old and restored chair, with a lighter, where you can seat and read, if you want tv and wifi, and has a lot of natural light.
- The kitchen is small, with a couple of essentials, which was fine for us, but may not be in order, if you want to, to any serious cook.
- We have cleaning and replacement of towels and bed linen free of charge, and, of course, we have free Wi-Fi internet service available..
- To vote, you can the area and you can leave a comment for the rest of the community don’t know your opinion, and if you want people to know you’re in the area, do not hesitate to check-in.
He had us picked up from the airport which was a real help (thanks Nuno!) The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed. If you come to Porto to bring in the Winter, don’t forget warm clothes, because it can be quite cold in the apartment, even with the two heaters With a completely renovated interior, our welcoming apartment is fully equipped with all the amenities you need, including bed linen, towels and all kitchen utensils to cook a nice meal.
MoneyGram Location in SAO MAMEDE DE INFESTA
- Olga was very friendly and helped us by showing us the best places to go in town and where to eat.
- Because of the apartment, the Central location, the most interesting attractions and facilities are within walking distance, and the positioning allows for a very Sunny Breakfast on the balcony.
- Olga was very friendly, they welcomed us in the apartment and showed us the best places to visit and what to eat to get the most from our stay in Porto..
- The location of Carlos place is super-Central (no U-Bahn or public transport needed in Porto), very clean and the bed is really comfortable.
- Meals are never too early and in Portugal, if you have them in a non-touristic places, which is not a problem, if a small child.
- Can’t complain.
- Alessandro 2017-07-05T00:00:00Z The house is located in a perfect spot in front of the gates of the city and the airport.
- Zakiya 2014-06-06T00:00:00Z We unfortunately do not have the chance to meet Mariana, but her place is absolutely beautiful! 270 degree window high above the city, endless views of Porto.
- Mariana was very helpful, although we meet her, she left us a list of things to do and to eat the recommended restaurants.
- There was also a small tapas bar at the bottom of the building, we loved how the staff were very welcoming and friendly.
- Be aware, the area has many bars and they are open until 4 o’clock in the morning.
- Beautiful living area to relax and a well appointed bathroom.
- Good WiFi.
- For the less willing to go to, there is a bus station with 3 buses in the city centre, literally 2 min away – however, they tend to stop around 8 PM, so night bus it works then.
- The attic is you can see on the photos, the neighbourhood is quiet, safe and very well connected with the whole city.
- The mythical house Margaridense famous for its unique bread-cake, a new, multi-functional room, where an area store, where the domestic products manufactured in a traditional manner, joins a tea house that evening turns into a bar and promises to present diverse cultural programming.
- Nice shower, Breakfast on the terrace (don’t expect great views, but you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere, sunbathing or relaxing.).
We have tried almost everything he recommended to us, so we went to great restaurants and places in Porto.